Dog signs warning for your home don't need to be boring or generic! This Honey Dew Gifts, “I Can Make It To The Fence in 2.8 Seconds, Can You?” beware of dog sign funny will keep unwanted guests off your property while delivering a firm, intimidating message. You can hang these dog warning signs on your fence, driveway, lawn, or garden. It would also be a great man cave sign that anyone could enjoy.
In a hilarious and scary fashion, these beware of dog german shepherd signs imply that you mean business when it comes to your property. These beware of dog signs for fence are printed in high-quality aluminum with pre-drilled holes and measure 9 inches by 12 inches, which is large enough to deter intruders even from a distance.
These dog signs warning are an absolute must-have for every home! Give it to your relatives and friends who are homeowners. It makes a funny gift to your dad, mom, brother, sister, and coworkers for housewarming, Birthdays, Christmas, Anniversaries, or just about any occasion.
Order one now!
- Hilarious Message: Dog warning signs are more effective when added some humor. Add a spark of fun in your yard with these “I Can Make It To The Fence in 2.8 Seconds, Can You?” dog signs warning and they are sure to bring some fun and laughter into your property!
- Easy to Install: The beware of dog sign funny have pre-drilled holes for easy hanging. It comes in 9-inch by 12-inch dimensions making it highly visible for everyone. Hang it or mount it, no fancy installation required!
- Quality: 100% made in the USA, dog warning signs are made with top quality materials. Bring home a bold and funny beware of dog german shepherd sign decoration, and add dog humor to your space.
- A Breeze to Maintain: The beware of dog signs for fence are sure to last and easy to maintain, just use a soft dry cloth to wipe it clean and you’re done!
- Gift Ideas: This is a property must-have! These dog signs warning are the perfect gift idea for every fur mom, pet dad, for your sister, friends, colleagues, boss, and any adorable, cuddly, four-legged pup owners out there!